Release Date: 01.03.2012
Acceptance of the Agreement
This website is operated by Modern Bronze City Enterprises. Clickformeal.com (herein after called “Clickformeal” or “we” or “us” or “our” or “Web Site”) and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to the following notices, terms, and conditions. By accessing this Web site or placing an order or using any part of this site, you agree to all of the terms, policies, conditions, guidelines and statements included in this legal statement. If you do not agree with the User Agreement, exit this Site. The entirety of this site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by Clickformeal. This website site may not be linked to any other site without prior consent of Clickformeal. Clickformeal and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at its discretion, including, without limitation, if Clickformeal believes that customer conduct violates applicable law, disrupts our normal business activities or is harmful to the interests of Clickformeal and its affiliates.
User Agreement and Registration
The purpose of this site is to provide an online food ordering and takeaway services by connecting customers looking to purchase foods and beverages with a network of restaurants. Interactive menus in this web site allow customers to build and submit orders at the click of a button. We are not involved in the actual transaction between costumers and restaurants (we are just acting as an agent) and shall have no liability or responsibility for any transaction. As a result, we have no control over the quality of advertised goods or services received through the retailers detailed on Clickformeal. We cannot ensure or guarantee that a seller will actually complete a transaction.
In order to become a registered user and to connect to the services of Clickformeal, you are required to choose a username and password. You are responsible for all actions taken with your Username (username is personal to the member and the same username is not given to two different members and password), therefore you must keep your username and password secure at all times. You may not share your password or user account with any other party or disclose to anyone. Other users of your user account and password shall be bound by this User Agreement as if they were you. If you know or suspect that someone has knowledge of your password then you should contact us immediately.
Clickformeal and its affiliates assume that all information provided by you is correct and true. Clickformeal has the right to and may, at its sole discretion, verify the information provided by you for service quality purposes. If there is any change in the information provided by you to the website, you must immediately update your profile by logging on to website.
Clickformeal may refuse service, restrict, suspend or terminate your account at any time.
Clickformeal reserves the right to make changes to this User Agreement at any time and it is the responsibility of the site visitor/user to visit here for the valid terms and conditions. Clickformeal is under no obligation to inform the customers when changes are made. All terms and conditions are valid up to the time of being published online.
By registering or placing an order with us, you are consenting to receive e-mails from us regarding your registration, your order or commercial e-mail from us. We may share your e-mail address with the local restaurant(s) from which you order. If you do not wish to receive commercial e-mail from us, you may unsubscribe from Clickformeal email list at any time by visiting your profile page and by choosing not to receive marketing news from Clickformeal. >
Fees and Services
Joining and placing order through Clickformeal is totally FREE. Cash payments are made directly to the restaurant fulfilling the order. The restaurant has sole responsibility for this order. Clickformeal is not responsible for any delay, cancellation or negligence that may occur from our member vendors which include errors in orders or pricing due to price fluctuation or human errors. Our responsibility ends when we route our user's order to the vendor.
Clickformeal reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, Clickformeal Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Clickformeal shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Clickformeal Services. This Site may be unavailable at certain times to allow for maintenance and upgrades. Although we will endeavour to notify customers in advance of any service unavailability, this cannot be guaranteed and we reserve the right to alter or withdraw the service at any time.
Occasionally there may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to service descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. Clickformeal reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the information at any time, without prior notice.
Ordering Food / Cancel Order
By placing an order, the customer declares that all personal information provided by him/her is correct and accurate. Incorrect telephone numbers, addresses or e-mail addresses may lead to a delay or may even make the order impossible to be completed. Clickformeal has the right to cancel an order if the information provided by the customer is incorrect or incomplete.
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the delivery address details provided are correct and sufficient for the delivery driver to locate the address in adequate time. You must always provide a valid contact number when ordering online. Please provide any additional delivery instructions as necessary in the relevant section on our order page. In the event that your address cannot be found, undelivered orders will be chargeable.
Please make sure the e-mail address you provide is correct and your way no is in proper working order, as all correspondence regarding your order is sent to this address.
The waiting time for any order is a guideline only and is provided by Clickformeal solely for the convenience of the customer. Clickformeal and any restaurants or other third parties are under no legal obligation to meet this approximate waiting time.
Clickformeal is obliged to just transfer the order and all other information provided by the customer to the appropriate restaurant correctly and without an unreasonably delay. Clickformeal is not responsible or liable if the restaurant does not manage to deliver the order in an appropriate time.
Once your order is received by Clickformeal, it is automatically sent to the restaurant and preparation typically begins within 3 minutes. Therefore, you can cancel your order only if the restaurant hasn't started preparing your food yet. If you need to cancel the order because your plans have changed, you have approximately 5 minutes at maximum to inform us by contacting our customer support team link on the top of any page or by sending an email to email@example.com and we let the restaurant know. If the preparation of your food hasn`t been prepared yet, you have chance to cancel your order. If not, you are obliged to receive order from restaurant.
Once your order has been accepted, this represents an agreement between you, the customer, and the restaurant. The restaurant is solely responsible for fulfilling the order, including all food preparation, deliveries and collections. Clickformeal aims to provide a connection to only reputable and high-quality restaurants however Clickformeal does not accept any liability, whether express or implied, for the quality of the goods and service supplied by the outlet.
After you submit an order to us, we will give you an Order Number and send the details of this order in an e-mail. Please note that this is acknowledgement of your order, not acceptance.
Prices are subject to change and all goods are subject to availability.
Misuse of the Website
Clickformeal has the right to refuse access to the website to anyone who misuses it.
You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our service and your purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of items.
The ratings contained on this site are for informational purposes only and do not constitute advice. Ratings are only the opinions of customers who have ordered through the site.
You agree to indemnify and hold Clickformeal, its subsidiaries, affiliates, its officers, agents, and other partners and employees harmless from any loss, liability, damage, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this website, including your use of this website to provide a link to another website or to upload content or other information to the website.
THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED BY Clickformeal ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. Clickformeal disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions, conduct of any third-party users, Clickformeal users, advertisers, and/or sponsors on the Site, in connection with the Site, or otherwise related to your use of the Site. Clickformeal is not responsible for the products, services, actions, or failure to act of any third party in connection with or referenced on the Site. Clickformeal WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, OR PRODUCTS ACQUIRED THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Without limiting the foregoing, you may report the misconduct of users and/or third-party advertisers or service and/or product providers referenced on or included in the Site to Clickformeal at firstname.lastname@example.org. Clickformeal may investigate the claim and take appropriate action, at its sole discretion.
The entire contents of www.clickformeal.com are copy protected with all rights reserved and remain our property.
No liability is accepted for third party websites linked to or from or accessible via www.clickformeal.com nor do we approve or endorse the contents of any such sites.
You may download or print selections of this web site if used solely for your own personal information and not for reproduction. Except where stated, the text, graphics, logos and information of the web site are the copyright of Clickformeal. Copying and storage of this web site for permanent use or incorporation and reproduction is strictly prohibited. You agree that information or material accessed or downloaded through our web pages for personal or private use is done so entirely at your own risk and that you accept responsibility for any damage to hardware or software or data loss as a result of such use.
Trademarks & Intellectual Property
Clickformeal and the Clickformeal Logo are registered trademarks of Clickformeal, in the Sultanate of Oman. Clickformeal's trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Clickformeal's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits Clickformeal.
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in this Site and its content (including without limitation the Site design, text, graphics, logos, icons, images and all software, databases and source code connected with the Site) are owned by or licensed to Clickformeal or otherwise used by Clickformeal as permitted by law.
You may not print, copy, reproduce, download, republish, broadcast, transmit, display, modify or re-use the materials from this Site for anything other than personal, non-commercial use, including in particular any purpose which publicly re-sells or re-uses the materials, without the prior written consent of the copyright holder, Clickformeal.
Methods of Payment: Cash
By selecting CASH as a method of payment, you agree to provide the restaurant payment in the form of Oman Riyal (OMR) upon receipt of your order at your doorstep. In the frame of developing technologies, Clickformeal may implement and announce different methods of payment at its sole discretion.
Clickformeal takes customer satisfaction very seriously. In the case of problems with your food order, please contact us. We will try to assist you.
Between Users If there is a dispute between users of the website, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that Clickformeal is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release Clickformeal, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or the Clickformeal services.
With Clickformeal All questions of law, rights, and remedies regarding any act, event or occurrence undertaken pursuant or relating to this website or the Clickformeal services shall be governed and construed by the law of the Sultanate of Oman, excluding such country's conflicts of law rules. Any legal action of whatever nature by or against Clickformeal arising out of or related in any respect to this website and the Clickformeal services shall be brought solely in either the applicable country courts located in or with jurisdiction over Muscat; subject, however, to the right of Clickformeal, at Clickformeal's sole discretion, to bring an action to seek injunctive relief to enforce this Agreement or to stop or prevent an infringement of proprietary or other third party rights (or any similar cause of action) in any applicable court in any jurisdiction where jurisdiction exists with regard to a user. You hereby consent to (and waive any challenge or objection to) personal jurisdiction and venue in the above-referenced courts. In no event shall any claim, action or proceeding by you related in any way to the website and/or the Clickformeal service (including your visit to or use of the website and/or the Clickformeal service) be instituted more than seven (07) days after the cause of action arose.
Limitation of Liability
Clickformeal shall not be liable for any special indirect, punitive, incidental, special, health or consequential damages relating to the usage of the services of the website.
Clickformeal is not responsible for damages or losses that resulted from using the services being provided by the website, or reliance on or use of information, services, etc provided on or through the Service.
Neither Clickformeal nor its directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, etc will in no way be responsible for circumstances beyond its control, which hinder your access to the website services. Food providers and/or restaurants are solely responsible for the quality of the services, and/or goods and/or foods and are solely responsible for any damages and losses arising by the use of these services, and/or goods, and/or foods.
You acknowledge and agree that Clickformeal neither endorses the content of advertisements or third parties` web content, nor assumes responsibility or liability for the accuracy of material contained therein, or any infringement of third party intellectual property rights arising therefrom, or any fraud or other crime facilitated thereby.
Users acquire any food and services which are offered by restaurants via the Clickformeal website at their own risk. Clickformeal hereby disclaims any liability regarding the food or services in question.
Clickformeal has no control over the prices which are published by the restaurants on the Clickformeal website.
If you violate any of the User Agreement, Clickformeal may terminate or suspend (at our absolute discretion) this agreement and your right to use this Website and your use of the services unilaterally by notifying you in writing (including by e-mail).
Any person who holds a suspended or terminated membership must not order from or re-join this site without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to assign or sub-contract any or all of our rights and obligations under these terms.
In order to protect the integrity of the website and Clickformeal Services, Clickformeal reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block certain IP addresses from accessing the website and Clickformeal Services.
Prohibited Activites for the member
You may not access or use the Website for any other purpose other than that for which Clickformeal makes it available. You hereby represent, warrant and agree that you only use the website compliance with all applicable laws, regulations.
By using this Site, you warrant that any personal information provided by you is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects and that you will notify us immediately of any changes to your personal information by updating your member profile on the Site or contacting us. Prohibited activities are listed below;
• Attempting to impersonate another user or person; selling or otherwise transferring your profile,
• Criminal or tortuous activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets,
• Using any information obtained from the Website in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent,
• Making any unauthorized use of the Clickformeal Services, to harvest or otherwise collect information about others including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email; systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from Clickformeal,
• Engaging in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools,
• Engaging in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website,
• Transmitting chain letters or junk e-mail to other users and using any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person,
• Deciphering, decompiling, disassembling or reverse engineering any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website,
• Attempting to bypass any measures of the Website designed to prevent or restrict access to the Website, or any portion of the Website,
• To distribute, download, upload or transmit any material which contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs,
• Harassing, annoying, intimidating or threatening any Clickformeal employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Clickformeal Services to you,
• You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service,
• Infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy,
• Jeopardise or prejudice the operation, quality or integrity of the Site or Content, or the operation, quality or integrity of any telecommunications network,
• It is the responsibility of the user/visitor/customer to ensure that delivery address details are correct and detailed enough for the delivery driver to locate the address in adequate time. In the event that your address cannot be found, undelivered deliveries will be charged at full cost
• Titles, nicknames, e-mail addresses, posted to the context or any correspondences shall not be contrary to the rules of public morality, good manners and laws
• If notified of any use of the Site and/or communications which allegedly do not conform to this agreement, Clickformeal Ireland may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and at its sole discretion the appropriate course of action. Each User hereby agrees that any such action taken by Clickformeal will not be challenged by the User. Clickformeal has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or non-performance of such activities. Clickformeal Ireland reserves the right to expel Users and prevent their further access to the Site for violating these Terms and Conditions or the law. Clickformeal Ireland reserves the right to remove communications or prevent the use of the Site or remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive.
• Clickformeal shall not be responsible for any damages which may arise from reading of data belonging to any members by any unauthorized people
Clickformeal Management`s Right
Clickformeal reserves the right but does not have the obligation to:
• Monitor the Website for violations of this Agreement;
• Take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Clickformeal's sole discretion, violates this Agreement, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities,
• In Clickformeal's sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to or availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any user's Contribution or any portion thereof that may violate this Agreement or any Clickformeal policy,
• In Clickformeal's sole discretion and without limitation, notice or liability to remove from the Website or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to discretion's systems,
• Terminate the accounts of repeat infringers,
• Clickformeal may temporary suspend or completely cease the system operation at any time and Clickformeal shall not have any responsibilities against the members of Clickformeal or any third parties due to the temporarily suspension or completely cessation of the system operation,
• Your Personal Data is held on secure servers, but the transmission of information on internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee or warrant to be %100 security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet,
• The obligation to change the information in relation to the price and product specifications, which are provided to sell in Clickformeal belongs to the companies which have membership in Clickformeal. In the event of any false information related to the price and specifications of products, Clickformeal may make a product delivery to correct this mistake or it may cancel the order,
• We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products,
Links to Third-Party Websites
Links to any third-party websites are provided by Clickformeal solely for the convenience of the customers. We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. That means such third-party websites are not under the control of Clickformeal. Thus, Clickformeal is not responsible for the content of these websites` Links and will not be liable for any losses or damages arising from using them. If you decide to access linked third-party Web Sites, you do so at your own risk and in accordance with the prevailing terms and conditions of such third party sites.
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk.
Purpose of Use
The users of our website agree that all transactions are for the purpose of personal and private use, not for the purpose of resale.
Any proceedings arising from all legal amendments realized out of the scope of this agreement are not in the responsibility of Clickformeal, and they are reflected on the agreement in exact same way. All prices are inclusive of TAXES APPLIED IN THE SULTANATE OF OMAN and quoted in OMAN RIYAL (OMR).Clickformeal reserves the right to amend its system, in its sole discretion, in order to conform with any taxes applicable in the Sultanate of Oman.
During any product delivery made by restaurants, if the user is not available in the address which is chosen in the system, the meals ordered by the user shall not deliver to anywhere else. Within the framework of such a case, the member must accept all legal responsibilities arising from ordering a meal to an address where the user does not exist.
Validity of Clickformeal.com records
In the disputes which may arise in relation to this agreement, the member agrees, states and warrants that any bookkeeping entry, microfilm, microfiche and computer records constitute a valid, binding, absolute and exclusive evidence; this article has the characteristics of an evidential contract, and that the member waives in advance all kinds of objections to the specified Clickformeal records and the right to tender an oath in relation to the fact that these records are kept in due form.
Any disputes, which may arise in relation to this agreement, shall be governed in accordance with, first of all, the provisions of this agreement, and then the SULTANATE OF OMAN LAWS.
The disputes, which may arise from the implementation of this agreement, shall be settled through the Courts and Execution Offices of MUSCAT.
Clickformeal is incorporated in Muscat, the Sultanate of Oman. As such, the laws of the Sultanate of Oman will govern these disclaimers, terms, and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. We reserve the right to make changes to our site and these disclaimers, terms, and conditions at any time.
After the user fills in a registration form, receives a service by using the system or places an order, this agreement shall come into force between the parties for an indefinite time.
If any issues are not clean or if you have any other questions regarding the User Agreement, please don`t hesitate to contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. All concerns will be dealt with seriously.